Welcome to Players' Information
Use this page and additional links under the 'Senior Cricket' tab to find information about:
League Tables & Stats
- Selection Committee comprises the Club Captain and the appropriate Captains or Vice-Captains.
- Selection is based on factors which include performance, attitude, team requirements, attendance at practice, regularity of availability, and compliance with Players’ Responsibilities and our Code of Conduct.
- If you have questions about your selection or non-selection please initially address them to the Club Captain as chairman of Selection Committee.
- If you are selected as a Twelfth Man you are expected to be available on the day of the match in case you are required. You may be asked to play for either the 1st or the 2nd XI.
- Following an allegation of unacceptable behaviour on your part, if Selection Committee decides there is a case to answer under the Code of Conduct, you may not be selected for club teams pending an Internal Club Inquiry.
- If you have not paid your subscriptions by the due date or have unpaid match fees you may not be selected.
- Team selections are posted on the pavilion noticeboard and on this website as soon as possible after selection is complete.
- You are responsible for checking your own selection and ensuring you fulfill your commitment to play for the team for which you have been selected.
- If you later have good reason to drop out of the team please contact your team Captain and/or the Club Captain urgently.
- These are £8.00 for League matches, £8.00 for Sundays and £2.00 for T20 matches. There is a concession for full-time Students under 21 and for Under 18s and this is £4.00.
- You are expected to pay on the day of the match or risk non-selection until paid in full. The Committee may cancel your membership if outstanding monies have not been paid in full.
- Levels set for 2018 are set out on the Membership page.
- Players who have not paid their subscriptions before the first League game may not be selected. The Committee may cancel your membership if outstanding monies have not been paid in full.